1. Try lots of campaigns and iterate on what works. Conduct your own version of evolution, start with many different ideas and learn which things did well and do more of that.
2. Audience size does matter. Quality does not negate the need for quantity, you need to have both engaged followers, and a large number of followers.
3. Find and target your influencers. Having influential people in your audience is important, and especially in less technical industries, those members of your market who are on social media first, are the most influential.
4. Bigger & louder works – to a point. You can yell over the top of the social media clutter, but only for so long.
5. Personalize: talk to your audience. Ever heard your name over the top of the noise in a crowded party? That's selective attention, utilize it in your marketing.
NORM BOND helps entrepreneurs and businesses increase their impact by embracing the potential of Internet and Web-based marketing, social media, mobile and digital communications. He is the author of "How to Make Money Online with Holiday Marketing" now available on Amazon. A global marketer, digital strategist and speaker he splits his time between Bangkok, Thailand and the U.S.
How to Take Charge of Your Holiday Marketing Content
What $350 million spent on Halloween costumes for pets says about a niche
How the Consumer-Led Economy is Disrupting the Hotel Industry
Attention People Working to Change the World
Blogging While Brown 2015 Austin,TX
6 tips to protect your mobile devices from theft
Secrets of blogging that the big guys use to engage their customers
CNN Ratings Surge as Ferguson Verdict and Unrest Drive Viewers to Cable News