Social Media Marketing More Scientific
1. Try lots of campaigns and iterate on what works. Conduct your own version of evolution, start with many different ideas and learn which things did well and do more of that.
2. Audience size does matter. Quality does not negate the need for quantity, you need to have both engaged followers, and a large number of followers.
3. Find and target your influencers. Having influential people in your audience is important, and especially in less technical industries, those members of your market who are on social media first, are the most influential.
4. Bigger & louder works – to a point. You can yell over the top of the social media clutter, but only for so long.
5. Personalize: talk to your audience. Ever heard your name over the top of the noise in a crowded party? That's selective attention, utilize it in your marketing.